THE GRC PLATFORM EPICK™
EPICK™ is the GRC platform developed by Creasys to support public and private customers who want to implement integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance systems in order to improve their business performance and optimize the relationship between resources and costs.
To respond concretely to the operational and strategic needs of the customer’s Risk Officer and Project Manager, supporting them in the management of their roles characterized by strong interdependencies with internal stakeholders (the business units) and external stakeholders (in projects and supply contracts).
ARCHITECTURE AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PLATFORM
EPICK™ is composed by:
- 7 integrated functional modules (to support the implementation of governance, risk and compliance activities);
- a knowledge management database (for the collection, archiving and integrated use of critical information for the client, which feeds the functions of the platform or which derive from its use. Among the information managed, those relating to: the organizational structure, business processes and assets, risks, costs, non-compliance of a project/supply contract, mandatory and voluntary requirements);
- a login module (for activating user profiling policies).
The platform is:
- Flexible, modular and incremental. This allows the customization and activation of the modules “step by step”.
- Designed with a holistic approach. The structure of the KM database and the underlying ontological engine allow an advanced view of the information related to GRC activities.
- Accompanied by GRC specialist consultancy services, Creasys’ core business.
The use of EPICK™ allows customers to operate optimally based on their risk appetite, internal policies and external standards, aligning strategy, processes, technology and human resources.
For more information about the platform, download the brochure available on this page or visit www.epickgrc.com