Creasys offers a Knowledge Management service that supports public and private clients in managing complex information assets, enjoyed by stakeholders both inside and outside their organization. The service offered uses the EPICK™ Governance, Risk and Compliance platform developed by Creasys. The platform includes a knowledge management module that makes it possible to manage all the information and documents:
- imported from external sources;
- generated by the functional modules of the platform itself.
Among the critical information for the customer’s core business, managed by the EPICK™ KM module, we find those relating to: cost estimates for complex projects, organization, processes, ICT services, supply contracts, enterprise architecture, binding and/or voluntary policies, reference standards, risk register, the implemented risk model and the event register.
GOALS OF THE SERVICE
Implement information lifecycle management at the customer’s premises that enables him to improve productivity, innovation capacity and competitiveness.
FEATURES OF THE KM MODULE – EPICK™ EMPLOYED AS A SERVICE
Knowledge mapping uses an ontological approach, thanks to which it is possible:
- to design a shared interpretation of the contents, reducing the conceptual interpretations and wrong terminologies, typical of the traditional research systems.
- linking heterogeneous databases in a new way, creating a superior integrated view to support effective and timely knowledge management.
In addition, the use of information can be profiled according to customer requirements and mapped “objects”.
FEADVANTAGES OF THE SERVICE
- standardization of knowledge capture procedures
- improving the efficiency of processes for the reuse, search, storage and sharing of information
- optimization of customer resources and costs thanks to advanced management of information critical to its core business
- traceability of decisions taken in projects/tenders
- containment of risks associated with losses of know-how and expertise
- speeding up the processes of analysis and strategic re-orientation
- generation of new knowledge, useful for efficient internal activities and services provided to the end users of the customer